In the first quarter of 2013, over 10% of the world’s web traffic originated from iPhones. Millions of people who are using iPhone have been very satisfied with all the things that they can do with their phone, including sending and receiving documents by fax.
If you have to send a fax right away, there are two easy ways to do it with an iPhone:
· Your iPhone must have an internet connection.
· You have to sign up for an internet fax service. You can subscribe to the internet fax provided by Popfax right from your iPhone.
· Access m.popfax.com via your iPhone browser without any downloads or installations required.
· Choose the Send & Receive Fax subscription with a dedicated fax number provided or try sending and receiving faxes online for free.
· Login to your account at m.popfax.com from your iPhone.
· Take picture of the document that should be sent by fax.
· Save the scanned document on your iPhone with one of proposed extensions (*pdf, *doc, *jpg, *gif, etc.).
· Enter the destination fax number(s).
· Send the fax.
· After sending your fax you receive a report informing you if your transmission was successful or, in case of any problems, the type of transmission error. You can see the status and the copy of your transmissions at any time in the “Outbox” of your Popfax.com account. A transmission journal is available for review under the “History” tab of your account.
· Install Popcompanion Fax App from iTunes (your iPhone must have an internet connection).
· Create a Popfax account or sign in to your existing account.
· Choose the Send & Receive Fax subscription with a dedicated fax number provided, or try sending and receiving faxes online for free.
· Scan the pages of the document one after the other with your iPhone camera.
· The integrated image processor in Popcompanion adjusts the photo and converts it into a faxable black & white document.
· As soon as you have taken a picture, you can rotate it 90 degrees, adjust the page size by dragging the document margins and approve it for sending.
· Send the resulting assembled document to your fax correspondent.
· You will receive a notification of delivery. You can see the status and the copy of your fax transmissions at any time in the “Outbox” of your Popfax account.
· Access the mobile fax website m.popfax.com or install Popcompanion mobile fax application from iTunes.
· Subscribe to Send & Receive Fax package with a dedicated fax number provided by Popfax.
· Give the dedicated fax number that you received from Popfax to the fax sender. Ask them to send the fax as they normally would.
· Find your fax in your Popfax account. It can be accessed at m.popfax.com, in the Popcompanion application, or in the email box linked to your Popfax account.
Video tutorial How to send and receive faxes with iPhone
The clear and simple tariff plans are both for those who want to send and receive faxes with their own fax number and for those who only need to send faxes. Fax sending cost is 0.05 EUR/page.
The subscription to the Free Fax Trial in several clicks allows you to send up to 4 fax pages and to receive an unlimited number of faxes.
If you extend the Free Trial you will keep the fax number provided for the test.
The Internet fax solutions provided by Popfax integrate with any Cloud-based or mobile-enabled enterprise application, thus providing companies with a powerful fax tool for instant access to unified document communications.
For various business needs, Popfax offers profitable discount-based and Affiliate program.